Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
Please click here to download the privacy disclaimer for Bellagio Villas di Mattia Bellini
Cookies and how they Benefit You
This website stores some user agent data in an anonymous way. These data are used to track your whereabouts around our website in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation. Third-parties application (e.g. YouTube) may show advertising popup. If you decide to opt-out of any future tracking, a cookie will be set up in your browser to remember this choice for one year.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
YouTube (youtube.com), Google Maps (google.com/maps/), Wufoo Templates (wufoo.com), Twine Social (twinesocial.com), Revolution Slider (revolution.themepunch.com), WordPress Stat (wp-statistics.com), Google Fonts (fonts.google.com).
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or Share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Linkedin, Spotify and Pinterest.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
WP Statistics V 12.3.6 or its updates, and the related data GeoLite2 by MaxMind.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their cookie audit tool.